Pinned Post

Blog Update: Little Creature Club

   Create a tiny pet of your very own and send them in to become a member of the club.  Every little creature gets a name, a  personality, a...

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Beach Walk

 


One of my favorite parts of living near the beach is the walk there.

From my house to the sea is only about five minutes (three if you forget to put your shoes on and the asphalt is burning the skin off your feet. Ask me how I know that.)

After crossing one road, I reach the entrance to a hidden trail. Overgrown plants form a natural archway that you might miss if you aren’t looking closely enough. From there, a winding path through the sand leads toward the blue water.

About halfway down, the vegetation begins to thin out, and the trail opens up to the other side. This is the moment when I can finally see how busy the beach is. If I time it right (usually sometime in the second half of the year, before 2 p.m.) I can have the entire beach to myself. There might be a few runners or families walking along the shore, but most of the time, there’s no one around me on either side. 

Now that busy season is starting to slow down, I would like to begin going down there more often in-between my practice session and school work. It's the perfect place to decompress and get out of the house.


1 comment: